[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Welcome to our new website!  Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to our new website!

What do you think of the recent changes to the website?

Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r1082%Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r10 82% [ 9 ]
Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r109%Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r10 9% [ 1 ]
Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r109%Welcome to our new website!  Vote_r10 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Welcome to our brand-new redesigned website. The bulk of the updates have been completed, and below is an outline of the changes that have taken place:

Changelog

• Revamped navigation system
  • Rewrite of the theme, using PunBB
  • Rewrite of individual pages (Portal and Index)
  • Webclient now accessible via the index
  • Scalable banner added 
  • New editor

Known Issues

• Disabled kudos system temporarily

Please share your feedback related to the updates here, and vote on the poll!

Share this post on: reddit

Navep9

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm by Navep9

Is this the finished product? If so, there doesn't seem to be much changes to me, other than the layout.

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Guest

Looks good. Very Happy Maybe make the chat box a little smaller.

Big C

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 pm by Big C

Like everything really, especially this new text editor. One question though, what caused Kudos to be disabled?

Mio-chan

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 pm by Mio-chan

Big C wrote:Like everything really, especially this new text editor. One question though, what caused Kudos to be disabled?

I need to perform a rewrite of the reputation system. Different DOM systems. It'll be up eventually.

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am by M14_Kight_Stalkr

Firstly- great job with the update

When I first logged on to see it I was using the ps3 browser, and at the time things looked different then they do now. The web also wouldn't load properly (couldn't use the normal reply button, only quick reply without the text options) and would load slower. Because of this I voted that I disliked it. Don't think I can change that.

However, things are better on the ps3 side now. Still doesn't load as fast as before or look as good on the ps3, but whatever it's worth it. The colors really work for this design and I love the navigation buttons that stick to the top of the browser and scroll with you.

Just two things come to mind right now.
1) A minor annoyance, but could you align this so that the navigation bar isn't overlapping the picture?
2) I think it'd look better if you put at least one more example of a game this clan does before saying 'and more', 'Dust 514, and more' just doesn't sound right to me

But that's just me nit-picking, you've done a good job and it's fine the way it is

EDIT- Also, can you make it so hyperlinks are displayed in a different color? I had to manually change the color of the 'this' link to something else. Dunno that feature stopped working.

Mio-chan

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:57 am by Mio-chan

M14_Kight_Stalkr wrote:
1) A minor annoyance, but could you align this so that the navigation bar isn't overlapping the picture?

That's because you're probably on a 720p setup. The solution here would be scalable font size. Will update the navigation menu to reflect such soon.

It should not overlap with traditional 16:9/16:10 computer monitors.

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am by M14_Kight_Stalkr

Mio-chan wrote:
M14_Kight_Stalkr wrote:

That's because you're probably on a 720p setup. The solution here would be scalable font size. Will update the navigation menu to reflect such soon.

It should not overlap with traditional 16:9/16:10 computer monitors.
Ah I see, don't see how I missed that. I'm using my moms computer/monitor, but i'll just hook the pc to the tv instead.

Mio-chan

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 am by Mio-chan

M14_Kight_Stalkr wrote:Ah I see, don't see how I missed that. I'm using my moms computer/monitor, but i'll just hook the pc to the tv instead.

Is the monitor one of those 4:3 low-res monitors? Would explain it, anyway, a fix will be out soon.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum