A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

PS Home exclusive vehicle Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

PS Home exclusive vehicle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS Home exclusive vehicle Empty PS Home exclusive vehicle Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm

4wheel

4wheel

I don't know how many of you know this, but in the Dust 514 space on Home is an exclusive LAV you can unlock to use on Dust 514.

It's the CreoDron Methana it doesn't require any skills in vehicles to use and it has more CPU/PG then the standard LAV.

To unlock it, find the Recruiter in the Dust 514 space on Home and ask him about it. He'll tell you to watch the four Races video on four of the six screens surrounding him. After that play a game of Slay(CCP version of the board game Risk and winning the game isn't required). After that is done return to the room with the six screens and check the last two at the back of the room. One of them will give you a redeem code for the Methana. Once you redeem it you'll be given ten of them to use in Dust.

You can do this several times with multiple PSN accounts and redeem the codes on your main PSN to stack 'em.

Enjoy.

2PS Home exclusive vehicle Empty Re: PS Home exclusive vehicle Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

This is very nice, I will have to find the will power to actually get my self on Home lol and do this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum