How much ISK do you have?

+4
fierceFerdy
Navep9
Big C
Mio-chan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much ISK do you have? Empty How much ISK do you have? Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

So, just a thread to show off our wealth (or poverty).

Currently have 3,662,495 ISK.

2How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

How much ISK do you have? K0644874

Is that blunt enough for you?

3How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 am

Navep9

Navep9

My suit doesnt really profit me, so I currently have 843,307 ISk.

Last edited by Navep9 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

4How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:32 am

fierceFerdy

fierceFerdy

6.6 mil :')

5How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am

ajl099

ajl099

about 700K my suit is costing me a fortune and I keep geting flanked. Anyone got tips on how to make ISK?

6How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 am

fierceFerdy

fierceFerdy

Play together with people, it reduces the chances A LOT :p

7How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 am

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Up to 6.4 million ISK! I'll post a thread with tactics, etc, tomorrow, for the Corp.

8How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 am

auradar heals

like 1-2m isk,

my build costs me a lot, so I decided to make more suits
Ones that cost less and lets be honest...If your team is losing
stop using your expensive suit and use the starter gear to stop costing you money haha
But yeah I switch back and forth, I don't know if I really want to use my perfect healing set...its expensive

I usually use my weaker set, then my expensive one cause when you start off the chances of you dying are high (due to random spawns) when you have a good spot to live and a good spot to fight, use your expensive gear

9How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 am

tffhello

tffhello

Yeah I work the same way, I have 3 different suits, one for general battles, the default one, and one expensive one that's only for contracts

10How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 am

4wheel

4wheel

I have mostly my basic starter artificer sets, one logistic type-1 loadout and and a junk militia set that I use when we're losing.

Now then, my ISK income at the moment is 1.5 million.

11How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 am

tffhello

tffhello

I'm actually pretty low at the moment, but I like to buy suits in bulk, that way I can save up money and SP so when I buy more fittings I can upgrade them.

12How much ISK do you have? Empty Re: How much ISK do you have? Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Usually to save money with my suits I use my expensive shit 3 times then I switch to my Enforcer suit equipped with a normal Assault Rifle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum