Get ready, major changes are coming! Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get ready, major changes are coming!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Navep9

Navep9

Hey guys, Navep9 here!  This blog post is here so you can know the changes that will be going on in the next couple of weeks!  I have already made a draft here where everything is roughly outlined while I plan to go into detail here.  Ok, so, let's get started!

User-Groups

The user-groups have been changed so that they will be more themed and not to include inactive users.  Here is the descriptions of each:

Generals:  Leaders of the corp.  In charge of games and the forums.
Officers:  Highest ranking soldiers.  In charge of or have a leading role in games.
Gunslingers:  Distinguished soldiers of the corp.
Recruits:  The newest soldiers of the corp.
Inactive:  Not represented by group.  To qualify you must be a inactive for at least a month.

Also, the user-group moderator has been dropped due to not being used.

Events

You heard it folks!  Soon we will have event filled weeks!  The events are:  

1.  GS Talk (Everyday 7:00 PM EST):  GS Talk is designed so that if you and your fellow clanmates want to talk each other, all that you have to do is go to the IRC chatroom!

2.  Minecraft Mondays:  Monday is the day where we get together to play the most beloved of all indie titles.  With GSCraft in the works, and the always fun option to crash an existing server (HUNGER GAMES!), our pixeled needs are finally fulfilled.

3.  D.U.S.T. Wednesdays:  Remember the proposed D.U.S.T. (Doing Uber Stuff Tonight) days, well now we finally have them!  On D.U.S.T. days the clan can any games, even non-clan games.  Each week the game will be decided in a poll.

4.  Orbital Strike Fridays:  Remember the orbirtal strike weekends?  Well, they're coming back in the form of Orbital Strike Fridays!  So every Friday, the clan gets together to kick ass on Dust!.

Massive Recruitment

We are now going to start recruitment at a level previously untouched before.  We plan on recruiting on 20 different site and aim on keeping at least 30% of all recruits.  In addition, we plan on simplifying the rules for new recruits and we also plan to try to get inactive recruits active again.

Competition
I'm not going to reveal everything yet, but a fighting division of the clan IS in the works.

Well, that's all for now folks!

Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 am by Guest

Awesome! What should we do in the mean-time since there is no Minecraft yet?

Navep9

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm by Navep9

Gimlasgod wrote:Awesome! What should we do in the mean-time since there is no Minecraft yet?
Im waiting until my PS3 comes in. In the meantime once more people see this we can start planning clan events.

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm by Guest

Alright! I'll be getting DUSTY!

Navep9

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am by Navep9

The 1 month plan will start by next week. In the meantime people, keep posting on the forums!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum