[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Navep9

Navep9

<3 YES!

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

About time! Although I won't get it during the 50% off week, unfortunately, I will get it eventually!

Dargor

Dargor

Still can't be as bugged out as New Vegas was. Fun game, but trying to play through that without it crashing somewhere was a nightmare. I suspect Dawnguard will be riddled with them somewhere down the line. And Hearthfire by extension.

Excited to visit Solstheim, especially after I just left there from Bloodmoon. I pray to see the Airship crash, but I reckon its long gone.

Depending on how much they actually cost, I may get Hearthfire as well. I won't mind a larger house, but I'm loath to adopt anyone save for Sissle. And that would require me murdering her still living father.

BurstLimitKL

BurstLimitKL

I haven't played skyrim in a while. The bugs and glitches actually weren't too bad for me. Except when I become a rocket and fly to the moon via a giant. It only crashed about 3 times for me.

Navep9

Navep9

Dargor wrote:Still can't be as bugged out as New Vegas was. Fun game, but trying to play through that without it crashing somewhere was a nightmare. I suspect Dawnguard will be riddled with them somewhere down the line. And Hearthfire by extension.

Excited to visit Solstheim, especially after I just left there from Bloodmoon. I pray to see the Airship crash, but I reckon its long gone.

Depending on how much they actually cost, I may get Hearthfire as well. I won't mind a larger house, but I'm loath to adopt anyone save for Sissle. And that would require me murdering her still living father.
If you get all of them 50% off its around $22.

Navep9

Navep9

BurstLimitKL wrote:I haven't played skyrim in a while. The bugs and glitches actually weren't too bad for me. Except when I become a rocket and fly to the moon via a giant. It only crashed about 3 times for me.
Though it probably was a glitch, I laughed so much after I saw that the first time.

4wheel

4wheel

Good news indeed. Although, I've long kicked my addiction to Skyrim.(Cold Turkey ftw) Anywho, I hope whatever bugs there are guaranteed to be do not accidentally lock a quest from completion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum