[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

> Makes introductions a requirement > Clan leader doesn't introduce himself Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

> Makes introductions a requirement > Clan leader doesn't introduce himself

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Well, before I get called out for this....

I'm Mio-chan, otherwise known as pimentel2. My real name being Rodrigo. I'm 15. I've started gaming with the PlayStation 1, and my second console being the PlayStation 3. My interests vary from heavy metal to programming, and politics.

I play piano and I'm learning guitar (acoustic). I mostly listen to power metal, symphonic metal, and pretty much most subgenres of metal. Technology wise, I know HTML/CSS and some C++. My OS of choice is Ubuntu.

Politically, in Gimlasgod's words, I'm a tree-hugging activist. If that wasn't a big enough of a hint, I am extremly liberal and I stand with the green party on 86% of the issues. That statistic was not pulled out of my ass, source: http://www.isidewith.com/

Also, I'm a straight male despite my love for very..girly anime and what not. One of the reasons I made this clan very decentralized (members are free use the *GS* tag in most games, just notify a moderator so we can keep track), is because I may get sidetracked by (in order of potential): Reddit; a piece of music; a crush on a very hot girl....

Okay I've said enough.

BurstLimitKL

BurstLimitKL

Haha, it said you're male here, but the anime pics confused me. @
Thanks for clarification.

Pim is a manly man. A 15 year old man child. Very Happy

Pookah23

Pookah23

Hello, Mio-chan!

I love ANY kind of anime, but I find School life or Slice of life anime's to be my main vices.

However, my first anime I will always love is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. I love you

Navep9

Navep9

Shit, does this mean I have to make an intro?

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Hello Pookah! Just gonna let you know, you can call Mio-Chan, pim. No idea on his choice of name hahaha.

Pookah23

Pookah23

Gotcha! I'll make sure to use pim from now on. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum