A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Best dropsuit for a scout? Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best dropsuit for a scout?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best dropsuit for a scout? Empty Best dropsuit for a scout? Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

As a sniper, you can never be to sure of where another sniper maybe targeting you. In that case you may have to pick up and move camp. But that run to the next spot may be difficult in such a weak dropsuit like the Lightweight. I've been debating switching to Assualt, but I'm not sure yet. Speed is a key factor here in whether I switch my dropsuit, or make the move to one of the others. Thoughts?

2Best dropsuit for a scout? Empty Re: Best dropsuit for a scout? Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Assault class is great, but the Scout class does offer better stealth. What I recommend is focusing on getting better dropsuit modules as well as better dropsuits. To do this, you will need to invest not just time, but skill points as well.

Also, CPU limits may pose a problem. The key is finding a good balance to everything. This will result in a lot of experimenting, so, I recommend you get the experimenting over with in the beta so you won't be losing ISK in the final product.

3Best dropsuit for a scout? Empty Re: Best dropsuit for a scout? Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:05 am

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Well, I'll be on tommorow, so I will for sure be trying out many different options.

4Best dropsuit for a scout? Empty Re: Best dropsuit for a scout? Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 am

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Big C wrote:Well, I'll be on tommorow, so I will for sure be trying out many different options.

Don't forget to recruit Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]