You are not connected. Please login or register

Uprising 1.2 and beyond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Uprising 1.2 and beyond Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

4wheel

4wheel

http://dust514.com/news/blog/2013/06/uprising-1.2-and-beyond

Well now, a dev blog on the new updates coming our way.  Give it a read over when you get the chance!  There's some nice stuff in the article.  Here's a quick summary.

- Commando Suit
- Player-to-Player ISK trading
- Small tweaks to the graphics
- A logout option
- Revamped Revival and Call for help mechanics.

Now, with the announcement of ISK trading you no longer need to go through a middle man like a Corporation, you just type in the name, type in the amount, and send it away!

Of course, this opens up another great Meta-gaming opportunity: Pyramid Scams!  Yes sirree, the common EVE practice is finally making it's way to Dust 514.  I shouldn't have to say this, but don't give out ISK to anyone who says he can double your ISK for you.

Be smart, think on your feet, and don't allow yourself to be played.  Here are two quick videos regarding the possibilities of Scamming other players in Dust from a former EVE scammer.

Kicking Dust PSA:

Kicking Dust PSA 2:

2Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Re: Uprising 1.2 and beyond Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Commando <3

3Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Re: Uprising 1.2 and beyond Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 pm

So pumped. Wasn't a pilot suit or something mentioned a while back? Maybe I'm just stupid. Very Happy

4Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Re: Uprising 1.2 and beyond Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 pm

4wheel

4wheel

It wasn't openly mentioned, but the forum warriors spotted it in the 'Fight your own war' trailer.

5Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Re: Uprising 1.2 and beyond Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:03 pm

M14_Kight_Stalkr

The biggest thing to come for me is definitely the improved revive system. I don't care that they're eventually nerfing the logis due to people using it for assault, as long as I can help out and still get a few rounds down range i'm happy Razz

6Uprising 1.2 and beyond Empty Re: Uprising 1.2 and beyond Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 am

4wheel

4wheel

M14_Kight_Stalkr wrote:The biggest thing to come for me is definitely the improved revive system. I don't care that they're eventually nerfing the logis due to people using it for assault, as long as I can help out and still get a few rounds down range i'm happy Razz

Totally agreed!  I was more or less considering to run assault suits just because I didn't want to turn a logi suit into an assault with 3 equipment slots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum