Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is very bad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is very bad Empty This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Ok, I dont know how the hell this happened, but when I started playing DUST this morning, I found this:
This is very bad Img_0011
This is very bad Img_0012
I dont know how the heck I got NEGATIVE 6 MILLION, but right now Im panicing, because I swear to god I had over 1 million the last time I played DUST. If you guys can help, please do while I try to fix this.

2This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Navep9

Navep9

So I heard that Big has the same problem. If anyone else has this, please say so. I just sent CCP an email ( support@dust.com ) saying:

This morning, May 30th, I turned Dust on and I discovered that I had -6,782,576 ISK. I don't even think it is possible to get this. Also, when I stopped playing Dust yesterday, May 29th, I had 1,794,098 ISK. If you can sort out this mistake, I will be very grateful, for it is nearly impossible to play with no money whatsoever. Also, I did not respec skills.

Hopefully this works.

3This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Ok, i you donated any money to the corp on May 29th ASK FOR A REFUND. CCP issued out money for a short amount of time to fix issues and they took it away later on. I repeat, if you donated anymoney and you are in the negatives, ask for it back at once.

4This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Navep9 wrote:Ok, i you donated any money to the corp on May 29th ASK FOR A REFUND. CCP issued out money for a short amount of time to fix issues and they took it away later on. I repeat, if you donated anymoney and you are in the negatives, ask for it back at once.

Had the same issue but it seems after you contacted me, my ISK has been corrected.

5This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

I didn't donate yesterday, so I'm assuming I'm fine?

6This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Maybe. Check your wallet on DUST.

7This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Annnnnd. Minus approximately 4 million ISK... Although I still have about 7 million ISK. Should I even bother?

8This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Nope, as long as you're not in the negatives.

9This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Ugh. Okay. Why did this happen? Just a glitch?

10This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Navep9

Navep9

11This is very bad Empty Re: This is very bad Thu May 30, 2013 10:40 pm

4wheel

4wheel

There's been so many horror stories about Negative ISK. People who have been 100s of millions in debt.

It seems to hit those who spent ISK they didn't earn the hardest. Whereas there have been a few people who said that they didn't even put in for respec or spend money that wasn't theirs and still wound up in debt.

Just send a petition ticket to CCP notifying them of your situation and hopefully they will help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum