+2
4wheel
FulgrimBlythe
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 am

FulgrimBlythe

Hey Everyone,

I have started a corporation with some offline friends. I still want to support Gunslingers though! Please feel free to alliance with, the Ordos Rogue Traders Militant. We are preparing to be more involved with lowsec operations, including supporting the clones.

Thanks again, I still plan on being involved in the community so don't be afraid to hit me up here, or on EVE.

Ben Blythe
Fulgrim Blythe

2Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

Hopefully we can keep our relations positive, and can begin to support each other! Smile

3Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 am

4wheel

4wheel

Take care, partner! Hopefully once further integration between the two mediums is in place we'll be able to enjoy the full experience of an Alliance with your corporation!

4Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:31 pm

FulgrimBlythe

@4Wheel,

You can ally with us right now. I am going to do some reading on how to set up alliances to make that a reality. I won't be on for Orbital Weekend this weekend, but in future ones I will, plumbing the skies with the Ordos Militant. I even made sure we entered the Faction War as Gallente so we can help the Gunslingers!

5Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 pm

tffhello

tffhello

As a question could you have one character in GS and another in your own Corp? Either way best of luck to you Smile

6Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Navep9

Navep9

As long as the corps are friendly im ok with it.

7Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

tffhello wrote:As a question could you have one character in GS and another in your own Corp? Either way best of luck to you Smile

On DUST 514, this is entirely possible. However, unless you have a lot of cash to burn, on EVE, it would be ridiculous.

8Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 am

tffhello

tffhello

Hence why I do not plan to play EVE

9Leaving To Start A Corp Empty Re: Leaving To Start A Corp Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Best of luck dude! Hope to be allies when you guys finally get off the ground! Good luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum