You are not connected. Please login or register

What class do you prefer?

+3
4wheel
Big C
Navep9
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What class do you prefer? Empty What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Personally I enjoy being an Assault Trooper, with my weapon of choice being an assault rifle. When the situation presents itself, I switch to sniping. What loadouts do you guys prefer?

2What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Def Sniper. I love staying back in the distance just picking everyone off at a long range. Usually I equip and assault suit or a light suit. Charge Sniper is the only way I go, the longer I hold it down, the more powerful....I've taken out a heavy in one shot. And when im changing location....I have a pistol.

3What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Big I agree. Snipers ftw. Very Happy This game confuses me though... Neutral

4What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Navep9

Navep9

The reason why I dont snipe all of the time is because I have a huge fear of being flanked.

5What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:48 pm

IF THEY DO THEN I KILL 'EM THEN TEA-BAG 'EM!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Gimlasgod on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I spelled 'then' wrong...)

6What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Gimlasgod wrote:IF THEY DO THEN I KILL 'EM THE TEA-BAG 'EM!!! MUAHAHAHAHA
Shocked

7What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh sorry bud, I spelled 'then' wrong. Wink

8What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Gimlasgod wrote:Oh sorry bud, I spelled 'then' wrong. Wink
It was the suggestion to teabag that shocked me.

9What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 am

4wheel

4wheel

I have yet to give an in-depth look at Dust's classes, but usually in these type of games (MAG for example.) I'll play either Support with Med/Repair, or assault with an AR or some such.

10What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Dargor

Dargor

4wheel wrote:I have yet to give an in-depth look at Dust's classes, but usually in these type of games (MAG for example.) I'll play either Support with Med/Repair, or assault with an AR or some such.
Nor have I, though I typically either go with the tanky/snipey kind of builds. Been leaning towards stealth a lot more as of late.

11What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Navep9

Navep9

I agree with using stealth considering how you lose all of your stuff when you die.

12What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Alright, now that I got to play Dust, I can say that my starting class is Artificer.

Now then, allow me to say that it's a pain navigating to the res kit in the middle of battle! I imagine that's why no one and I mean NO ONE revives. I've been top 5 several times (regardless of KDR) because I was the only guy reviving allies.

13What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

4wheel wrote:Alright, now that I got to play Dust, I can say that my starting class is Artificer.

Now then, allow me to say that it's a pain navigating to the res kit in the middle of battle! I imagine that's why no one and I mean NO ONE revives. I've been top 5 several times (regardless of KDR) because I was the only guy reviving allies.

I find that untrue. I find a lot of people reviving! I'm one of them Wink

14What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Mio-chan wrote:

Then I have been very unlucky, because finding a game where I'm not one of three people using the res kit is almost like finding a diamond in the rough.

15What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

4wheel wrote:
Mio-chan wrote:

Then I have been very unlucky, because finding a game where I'm not one of three people using the res kit is almost like finding a diamond in the rough.

Depends whom you play with. The new guys to DUST won't know how. The guys from the closed beta are pretty cool and know their way around.

Since I've been around since the closed beta, I can tell you that DUST has improved upon it's res system.

16What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Enforcer. Smile

17What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 pm

fierceFerdy

fierceFerdy

Assault. Ps: I hate snipers, please kill 'em for me :p

18What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Navep9

Navep9

fierceFerdy wrote:Assault. Ps: I hate snipers, please kill 'em for me :p
DEATH TO THE SNIPERS lol!

19What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:24 pm

fierceFerdy

fierceFerdy

Yes, I like that! Very Happy At least, when they're not with us :p

20What class do you prefer? Empty Re: What class do you prefer? Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

ajl099

ajl099

whole time playing and I've been revived twice and then I got blown up by a grenade!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum