Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donation Suggestion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donation Suggestion Empty Donation Suggestion Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 am

tffhello

tffhello

While 100,000 ISK per week is required, for understandable reasons, I was wondering if we could do a donator of the week thing, where whoever donates the most weekly (If it is possible to be seen) gets a prize (Obviously smaller than what they donated, say 50% back). I believe this would encourage competition and would be good for the corporation in terms of income.

2Donation Suggestion Empty Re: Donation Suggestion Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 am

4wheel

4wheel

An added incentive, eh? Hm, I suppose it could be a fun little distraction as long as everyone didn't take it seriously.

I feel 50% would be a little much though. Perhaps somewhere between 20-30% that way the Corp still gets the lion's share but the top donator gets a little bonus for being a good boy.

By the way, It's great to see ya again, Pal! Missed ya around these parts.

3Donation Suggestion Empty Re: Donation Suggestion Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 pm

tffhello

tffhello

It's great to be back, and I'm still pretty new to DUST so I really am not sure of like values of stuff, so maybe 20-30 would be better Razz

4Donation Suggestion Empty Re: Donation Suggestion Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

4wheel wrote:An added incentive, eh? Hm, I suppose it could be a fun little distraction as long as everyone didn't take it seriously.

I feel 50% would be a little much though. Perhaps somewhere between 20-30% that way the Corp still gets the lion's share but the top donator gets a little bonus for being a good boy.

By the way, It's great to see ya again, Pal! Missed ya around these parts.

I would have no problem within implementing this, however, there is no way to find out who donated what.

5Donation Suggestion Empty Re: Donation Suggestion Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

tffhello

tffhello

Damn, I feared that might be the case, is there any way to find out how much was donated at a time or does it just tell you that you've gotten this much since you last came?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum