Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for this Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question for this Game Empty Question for this Game Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:51 pm

BurstLimitKL

BurstLimitKL

What is this game like exactly? I don't much about it except for the fact its a MMOFPS, is it like Battlefield 3 or like typical mmos like WoW without the hotbar? Free to explore anywhere you want? I'm rather interested in it once it comes out.

2Question for this Game Empty Re: Question for this Game Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

BurstLimitKL wrote:What is this game like exactly? I don't much about it except for the fact its a MMOFPS, is it like Battlefield 3 or like typical mmos like WoW without the hotbar? Free to explore anywhere you want? I'm rather interested in it once it comes out.

It's more like MAG/Battlefield 3 when it comes to gameplay. However, the MMO elements come in because you are apart of something bigger. You can join a corporation within DUST, and fight against other corporations for territories, wealth, and power. There are also several weapons on DUST, and the market for such will be player-controlled.

So, when it comes down to it - it is a mixture of your skill, and knowledge of your weapons and what you have equipped.

3Question for this Game Empty Re: Question for this Game Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

BurstLimitKL

BurstLimitKL

:O Are there any free beta keys out there or do I have to buy it?

4Question for this Game Empty Re: Question for this Game Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Just what Pim says, but getting XP is a bitch. Also, DUST 514 is free to play.

5Question for this Game Empty Re: Question for this Game Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm

It's fun. But a bit to "deep" for me. I'm not a huge fan of having to restock my armory, but the gunplay itself is very enjoyable. And the fact that it's free to play isn't half bad. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum