A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm

4wheel

4wheel

A new trial is coming and Criminal Law has some dark days ahead! When police investigations are not up to snuff and prestigious prosecutors care more about their Win/Loss record than actually finding the truth, is there no one who will step up and represent those wrongfully accused?!

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Holdit

Ace Defense Attorney Phoenix Wright is stepping out of retirement! Eight years after being disbarred from the courts, he returns to fight the good fight!

Is there anyone else looking forward to the new Ace Attorney coming out next year? It's certainly a good reason to save up for a 3DS!

Get ready for a Turnabout!

Last edited by 4wheel on Tue May 14, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Dargor

Dargor

You know, sometimes I forget just how damn good the 3DS looks. Based on its game lineup, it may be a system I have to get. Ace Attorney 5 looks very good. Good to see Phoenix as the protagonist again. Him being a homeless was...odd.

3Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Um, I have never heard of this game before. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day. o_O

4Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Dargor

Dargor

Navep9 wrote:Um, I have never heard of this game before. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day. o_O
Wait, you haven't heard of this specific game before, or you never heard of the ace attorney franchise? If the latter, color me surprised, its a pretty common as a meme. Or at least I thought it was.

5Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Well, in the case that he's never heard of the franchise entirely.

Ace Attorney is a sort of visual novel-esque mystery game where you play the role of Defense Attorney Phoenix Wright who constantly finds himself wrapped up in cases where his clients claim to be innocent despite the evidence against them.

By finding evidence and questioning testimonies you slowly reveal the truth of the crime and expose the true criminal.

Here's a quick video of a let's play of the original Ace attorney.

6Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Oh.

7Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Never really did get into this series.

8Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 pm

4wheel

4wheel

UPDATE: There has been several articles on Ace Attorney 5 over the months with many types of reveals.

The official localized title for one, which is now called: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.

The original trailer has been officially translated into English and sports the new VA for Phoenix as well as new assistant, Athena Cykes.

Along with this new trailer there is also Famitsu Screens of the new Prosecutor players will face off against throughout the game. At this point he doesn't have a true localized name, but his Japanese name is Jin Yugami, which relatively means 'Swift Distortion.' His alias is the "Distortion of the Legal World."

Spoiler:

There was also a second trailer released, this one is still in Japanese, but it is Subbed for English.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7nSXrm7gU

All-in-all, this game is shaping up quite well. I would've rather Phoenix had a more older sounding voice considering he's supposed to be in his 30's. Still, I'm more than excited to see the Ace Attorney Series come to the 3DS.

It's currently aiming for an Autumn 2013 release and it's going to be available for Digital download from the 3DS eshop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum