[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Getting all of our Corp Members active on the site. Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting all of our Corp Members active on the site.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We really need to get all of the Corp members active here. This is where all the communication takes place. Without good communication this clan will not progress as quickly. So we really need to get everybody on the site. Because at the moment, we only have about five active members... This meaning that the news that's being posted here is only being displayed to about five people.

Again, this really needs to be stressed. So as a Corp, we really need to get the other members active on this site.

My idea is to have members either message other Corp members to get on here or we can keep posting on the Corp chat to get on the site and introduce yourself.

Post your thoughts or ideas below. Thanks.

-Gim

Navep9

Navep9

Im guessing what we can do is send corp messages about threads but not spoiling them, which might convince them to be active on the sight.

I gotcha. That is a good idea. We are going to have to begin this as soon as possible, though. Smile

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

Great ideas you two. We will start this plan tommorow or wednesday. Depends if my memory is good hahah

Alright, just say the words when we should put the plan into action. Smile Or we could just do it freely. Up to everyone else.

Anything?

Navep9

Navep9

To send out corp messages, I think you have to be CEO or Director.

Okay, so we can have the two leaders deal with it. It's just gonna have to happen sometime.

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

That was my fault, I forgot XD. Ill send out messages tommorow at somepoint. If I don't feel free to call me out on it.

Ok, awesome! :TYO:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum