[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft


You are not connected. Please login or register

We should do this!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We should do this! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 pm

On any day that everyone can make it, we should all hang in PS Home. I think it would be a fun experience for all of us AWESOME clan members. There we could also discuss clan buisness.


_________________

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

2 Re: We should do this! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Mio-chan

avatar
Community Manager
Navep9 wrote:On any day that everyone can make it, we should all hang in PS Home. I think it would be a fun experience for all of us AWESOME clan members. There we could also discuss clan buisness.

I also bought the Club on Home, before they disabled the ability to buy it. So, anyone interested for a Winter Party on Home during December break!?

View user profile

3 Re: We should do this! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Mio-chan wrote:
I also bought the Club on Home, before they disabled the ability to buy it. So, anyone interested for a Winter Party on Home during December break!?
You better count me in!


_________________

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

4 Re: We should do this! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Gimlasgod

avatar
Community Manager
Sure! Can we do like private PS Home chats? On mic.


_________________
Gunslingers>WYLDKATZ Cool

My main All Star- Spike :TYO:
:party:
View user profile

5 Re: We should do this! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Gimlasgod wrote:Sure! Can we do like private PS Home chats? On mic.
I dont have a mic...


_________________

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

6 Re: We should do this! on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 am

Hm... I'll have to pry the modem away from my brother and ACV long enough to download the latest version of Home (haven't played it since Dec 2011) but I might be able to make it.

View user profile

7 Re: We should do this! on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Mio-chan

avatar
Community Manager
4wheel wrote:Hm... I'll have to pry the modem away from my brother and ACV long enough to download the latest version of Home (haven't played it since Dec 2011) but I might be able to make it.

Or you could get a cheap router for $30 (Preferentially Linksys, I got a Linksys E1000 for that price).

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum