[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping List

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shopping List on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 am

Okay, I am good to go, and based south of Dodixie. I am currently mining like a fiend but to what end? Apparently only militia blueprints are in the game, but last I checked clones get an unlimited supply of those -- so I don't see there being a lot of demand.

What good can I do to help? Buy orders. I would like to get some buy orders on the marketplace for bulk quantities of products you need. So what sort of heat is everyone packing? What should I place orders for?

View user profile

2 Re: Shopping List on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 am

A good question. Pim's been handling the EVE/DUST spiel. Hell, I didn't even know the two were compatible until a little while ago. I'd say he has to come down here and say what's what. (Especially being the corp manager, he actually handles most of the supplies.)

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

3 Re: Shopping List on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Big C

Community Manager
Like Dargor said above, Pim knows more than I do. But if your wondering what we use, Most of us use Militia gear, but unfortunately my Heavy Machin gun doesn't come in Militia form. Not to sure what pim uses.

EDIT: I'm also the clans primary dropship pilot, those run me a bit of ISK each.

[19:32:09] Navep9 : Cause we dont need those socially akward pony lovers.
View user profile

4 Re: Shopping List on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Mio-chan

Community Manager
Well, first thing is first, what can be obtained via EVE?

View user profile

5 Re: Shopping List on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Militia Gear is not free in DUST, the starter militia classes are but once you customize they are not. So it would be useful for you to make those

View user profile

6 Re: Shopping List on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am

Militia gear is not free on dust? Okay, I will fly to Dodixie and place a buy order for several guns below market value, on the off chance someone wants to unload a bunch.

Actually I am taking a look here, and I am not seeing a lot of buy orders. I can't be the first person in high-sec to think of this. I wonder if CCP is just seeding at market value.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum