[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

What is your character name, and why did you choose it? Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your character name, and why did you choose it?

+3
Navep9
BurstLimitKL
Mio-chan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Pretty simple.

Dargor should be able to answer this for me Razz

BurstLimitKL

BurstLimitKL

Burst Limit
Wink

Gimlas because it is a screen-name I have used my entire life. Mix between Gimli and Legolas. Made it up years ago. Smile Gallant because it is my surname.

Navep9

Navep9

Navep Hawk. Mainly because my screen name is Navep(9) and I was into Starhawk at the time I made my character, hence Hawk.

4wheel

4wheel

Mio-chan wrote:Pretty simple.

Dargor should be able to answer this for me Razz

Them were the good old days.

As for mine, Marlow Hartwyck. Well to be honest it was a character name I had for another game entirely. The character's premise in that game was a man who grew up as a Rancher before finally setting out on an adventure to find his own fortune.

In addition to the name, he'd have a hard accent and be a bit of a common sense, no bulls--t kind of guy.

Random Fact: I named him Marlow Hartwyck long before I realized my PSN starts with MH. lol!

Dargor

Dargor

Because Pim is a dirty no good name snatcher. Granted, Auriel isn't mine per say, but the other...

Ahem. Honestly no idea. It just sounded nice at the time. Admittedly, after it was all said and done, I realized how much it sounded like Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series, but alas.

I really I went with the empire instead of the tribal though. The lack of Might makes Right guys in here saddens me.

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

4 i'm assuming the MH in your name stands for Monster Hunter right? I remember in the days of SUN/OLY you talked about that series quite a lot and I wanted to get into it.

Anyways, I chose my name based off one of metals best instrumentals...'Orion' by Metallica. Orion can also be considered The Hunter, and I'm hunting for any mercs that I see.
And the last name, I just stole from pim haha.

tffhello

tffhello

I respect Orion but don't you dare call it metal's best instrumentals Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum