A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

An old ally rises from the rubble. Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old ally rises from the rubble.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 am

4wheel

4wheel

Good day to you! I'm the 4wheel, an old jalopy from the days of SUN and OLY who is trying to be a little more active here in order to get reacquainted with some old pals and meet a few new ones.

My list of games is a rather sparse at this time and I'll certainly try my best to get a game the team is on. At this point, I am looking at DUST and not much else to be rather frank. (Saving up for Ace Attorney 5. Gotta get my dosage of An old ally rises from the rubble. Scootalooobjection!)

2An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:51 am

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

4WHEEL!!!! WHATS UP!

3An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Really a long time it has been. This is our new start, and it's looking like a really good one so far.

4An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 am

Hey. I migrated with Pim, Big, Madden, and Inu from WYLD. Nice to meet you! Smile

5An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Gimlasgod wrote:Hey. I migrated with Pim, Big, Madden, and Inu from WYLD. Nice to meet you! Smile
You forgot about me... Sad

6An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 pm

AND NAVE! Lol but you left WYLD before the big switch and drama begun. Very Happy

7An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Navep9

Navep9

I was still an honorary member. I also rejoined after 1.04 got launched on SH.

8An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh... *feels horrible and cries in the corner* Sad

9An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:20 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Shocked
Wow, I didn't expect such a response! It's nice to be back around you guys again!

Gimlasgod wrote:Hey. I migrated with Pim, Big, Madden, and Inu from WYLD. Nice to meet you! Smile
Navep9 wrote:
You forgot about me... Sad
Gimlasgod wrote:AND NAVE! Lol but you left WYLD before the big switch and drama begun. Very Happy

It's a pleasure to meet you fellas as well!

Gimlasgod wrote:Oh... *feels horrible and cries in the corner* Sad
An old ally rises from the rubble. Fluttershygasp No frown-y down-ies here! Have a cookie! *gives cookie*

10An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:27 am

Xpsycho97X

Xpsycho97X

if i see one more pony im going on a killing spree!

11An old ally rises from the rubble. Empty Re: An old ally rises from the rubble. Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Thanks for the cookie. *Is allergic to Pinky Cookies and dies on floor.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum