[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back and better than ever!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 am

Hey guys whats up, I'm tffhello, some of you may be saying "Holy **** he's back, where did he go" While everyone else is saying "Who are you?" Well, I'm going to deal with the people who don't know me here.

I, as I previously said, am tffhello, I have been a member of SUN (Super United Ninjas) and OLY (The Olympians). Both clans were lead by Pim or Mio-chan as he is now known. I've known a lot of the leaders of this clan previously and am glad to be back.

I am a general gamer, I commonly will switch between RPG's, FPS', Sports games, Racing games, and basically anything I consider fun. I can be a bit of a geek at times, I'll often try and find the math within video games to make me better, because maths are my favourite subject.

I am Canadian so favourite is the correct spelling, don't you dare correct me Razz I am a percussionist, I can play the drum set, snare drum, timpani, xylophone, marimba, bongos, congas, glockenspiel and so on, basically if it gets hit, I can play it.

I hope to get to know all of you, and happy gaming!

View user profile

2 Re: I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Wahoo! Nice to officially give you a welcome back, pal! Can't wait to get a few matches going with ya!

View user profile

3 Re: I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Welcome tff! As you know I am one of those WHO THE F*ck people lol. Its great to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you!

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum