[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back and better than ever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 am

Hey guys whats up, I'm tffhello, some of you may be saying "Holy **** he's back, where did he go" While everyone else is saying "Who are you?" Well, I'm going to deal with the people who don't know me here.

I, as I previously said, am tffhello, I have been a member of SUN (Super United Ninjas) and OLY (The Olympians). Both clans were lead by Pim or Mio-chan as he is now known. I've known a lot of the leaders of this clan previously and am glad to be back.

I am a general gamer, I commonly will switch between RPG's, FPS', Sports games, Racing games, and basically anything I consider fun. I can be a bit of a geek at times, I'll often try and find the math within video games to make me better, because maths are my favourite subject.

I am Canadian so favourite is the correct spelling, don't you dare correct me Razz I am a percussionist, I can play the drum set, snare drum, timpani, xylophone, marimba, bongos, congas, glockenspiel and so on, basically if it gets hit, I can play it.

I hope to get to know all of you, and happy gaming!

View user profile

2 Re: I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Wahoo! Nice to officially give you a welcome back, pal! Can't wait to get a few matches going with ya!

View user profile

3 Re: I'm back and better than ever! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Welcome tff! As you know I am one of those WHO THE F*ck people lol. Its great to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you!

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum