[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donation Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Donation Suggestion on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 am

While 100,000 ISK per week is required, for understandable reasons, I was wondering if we could do a donator of the week thing, where whoever donates the most weekly (If it is possible to be seen) gets a prize (Obviously smaller than what they donated, say 50% back). I believe this would encourage competition and would be good for the corporation in terms of income.

View user profile

2 Re: Donation Suggestion on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 am

An added incentive, eh? Hm, I suppose it could be a fun little distraction as long as everyone didn't take it seriously.

I feel 50% would be a little much though. Perhaps somewhere between 20-30% that way the Corp still gets the lion's share but the top donator gets a little bonus for being a good boy.

By the way, It's great to see ya again, Pal! Missed ya around these parts.

View user profile

3 Re: Donation Suggestion on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 pm

It's great to be back, and I'm still pretty new to DUST so I really am not sure of like values of stuff, so maybe 20-30 would be better Razz

View user profile

4 Re: Donation Suggestion on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Mio-chan

Community Manager
4wheel wrote:An added incentive, eh? Hm, I suppose it could be a fun little distraction as long as everyone didn't take it seriously.

I feel 50% would be a little much though. Perhaps somewhere between 20-30% that way the Corp still gets the lion's share but the top donator gets a little bonus for being a good boy.

By the way, It's great to see ya again, Pal! Missed ya around these parts.

I would have no problem within implementing this, however, there is no way to find out who donated what.

View user profile

5 Re: Donation Suggestion on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Damn, I feared that might be the case, is there any way to find out how much was donated at a time or does it just tell you that you've gotten this much since you last came?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum