+2
ajl099
Navep9
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biggest Dust Fails Empty Biggest Dust Fails Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Navep9

Navep9

As the title suggests, what is the biggest fail you have had in DUST. Mine was when I jumped from an MCC onto one of those ships that deploy LAVs, and it then took me MILES away from the battlefield, in which I died from being in an "unsafe zone".

2Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

When I had a full clip of ammo on my SMG, and i kept trying to melee a guy who was reloading... He killed me... :3

3Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 am

ajl099

ajl099

spawn killed 2 times by troops then on the third spawn on the opposite side of the field I got carpet bombed by a guy playing eve.

4Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 am

fierceFerdy

fierceFerdy

Gimlasgod wrote:When I had a full clip of ammo on my SMG, and i kept trying to melee a guy who was reloading... He killed me... :3

Yea, I think melee is a bit too weak. Had it once too, now I always shoot, mehh Very Happy

5Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Big C

Big C
Community Manager

My first game, ever, I had stocked up on some sweet gear.
Then I died.
I only bought 1 because I didn't know about restocking.

6Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Deciding to switch to anti-armor the moment someone brought out a tank. I tried to blast him from behind a corner but got killed by the cannon's splash damage. I was then revived and killed in near instantaneous succession a good SEVEN times by two people using me for quick xp and a tank driver racking easy kills.

7Biggest Dust Fails Empty Crowning moments of Fail. Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 am

Dargor

Dargor

Okay, my entry happened earlier today. I can't be assed to find what map me and my team were playing on, but its layout was clearly devised by a satanic baby eating cult, with us on the wrong side. Alright, so here's the scene. I got into a game with a team I shall now refer to as the Super Retarded Brothers Company, and by Jove were they the most incompetent bastards I saw hold a controller.

Alright, to be fair, the first ten or so minutes in game went well. We had over half of the objectives under our belt and were still pushing the enemy back. Well holding on to this lead was too much to ask, because the SRBC didn't have the foresight to think the enemy would flank our sorry asses and set up a spawn point right behind us. So there I am, the only one running to put a stop to these assholes, while they are firing away at the aggressors. To my dismay, the SRBC actually did their job, and everyone and their grandmother spawned and killed me with such venom and malice, I had flashbacks to my teachers in Middle schoool. "Okay, no big, we can recover from this" I said to myself.

Two minutes later, we lost every bleeding objective, and were pushed back to the only spawn point on the ground...about two feet away from the MCC. Well that wasn't the best part, no siree. I honestly don't know what happened to the rest of the enemy team, because for the rest of the game, I saw about only three players sniping us while we proceeded through a wonderful area I call the Funnel-O-Death. Honest to god, there was no other way to proceed than through this little dinky pass, where we're all shepherd in, running like madman to avoid the sniper fire. Bodies rag dolled everywhere. Eventually someone figured out that there was a pass to the left of us, so someone decided to call in a vehicle so we can actually flank them. Great, we might have a chance.

Until the goddamned tank rolled through and shattered our hopes and dreams.

With the bloody tank to our left (And no one apparently felt like bothering with the damn thing for whatever reason) and a death device so foul that would Hitler would shed a tear of joy, we lost in about three minutes, going from a being up 40 kills on the team to our reserves being completely depleted.

Lawd have mercy.

8Biggest Dust Fails Empty Re: Biggest Dust Fails Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 am

4wheel

4wheel

After today's escapades, I find that this has made me feel a whole lot better. You just have to love those adorable little RDVs.

[ythd]7npLpbZjGs4[/ythd]

"Deployment Successful." Oh Lawdy! You could not have timed that better if you tried!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum