A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello there

My name's Ferdy, I'm a 20 y/o web designer (and some coding too) living in the small country that Belgium is. I'm still studying, and doing some work too, you know. Now and then I like to play a game (mostly in the weekends).

I've got accepted for DUST 514, I've started 3 days ago, I kinda like it but I don't like the games where everybody has to fight for himself, so I hope we can make a good team Very Happy
I'm playing assault because I love assault rifles (obvious) and I love to run around which wouldn't be possible with those heavies. I've got a pretty steady aim but sometimes I tend to trap myself. Besides this I tend to play Borderlands 2 (mac), Football Manager 2013(mac), Black Ops 2 (ps3), fifa12(ps3),...

See you in-game Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Mio-chan

Community Manager
Welcome! Smile See we share things in common. I self taught myself HTML/CSS, and I'm only 15.

There are a few others here who play Black Ops 2, along with Borderlands 2, in this clan.

Enjoy your stay!

View user profile

3 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Haha, thank you Smile

Well I started at that age. Now I do xHtml / HTML5 , CSS3 with Less, jQuery + AJAX & PHP, going to start with the Yii framework now. Some AS3 too, but I can't help you a lot with that Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Wow, you play BO2? Cool! I'm in charge of that section of the clan. I would be glad to invite you to the clan via elite! Very Happy

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

5 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Hah thanks but now that I'm playing Dust... Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum