A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello there

My name's Ferdy, I'm a 20 y/o web designer (and some coding too) living in the small country that Belgium is. I'm still studying, and doing some work too, you know. Now and then I like to play a game (mostly in the weekends).

I've got accepted for DUST 514, I've started 3 days ago, I kinda like it but I don't like the games where everybody has to fight for himself, so I hope we can make a good team Very Happy
I'm playing assault because I love assault rifles (obvious) and I love to run around which wouldn't be possible with those heavies. I've got a pretty steady aim but sometimes I tend to trap myself. Besides this I tend to play Borderlands 2 (mac), Football Manager 2013(mac), Black Ops 2 (ps3), fifa12(ps3),...

See you in-game Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Mio-chan

Community Manager
Welcome! Smile See we share things in common. I self taught myself HTML/CSS, and I'm only 15.

There are a few others here who play Black Ops 2, along with Borderlands 2, in this clan.

Enjoy your stay!

View user profile

3 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Haha, thank you Smile

Well I started at that age. Now I do xHtml / HTML5 , CSS3 with Less, jQuery + AJAX & PHP, going to start with the Yii framework now. Some AS3 too, but I can't help you a lot with that Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Wow, you play BO2? Cool! I'm in charge of that section of the clan. I would be glad to invite you to the clan via elite! Very Happy

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

5 Re: I'm fierce, I'm Ferdy. on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Hah thanks but now that I'm playing Dust... Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum