[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Here's a link: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/18/skyrim-add-ons-land-on-ps3-in-february-50-off-for-one-week/
Nough said.

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

2 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Gimlasgod

Community Manager
<3 YES!

My main All Star- Spike :TYO:
:party:
View user profile

3 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

Mio-chan

Community Manager
About time! Although I won't get it during the 50% off week, unfortunately, I will get it eventually!

View user profile

4 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Still can't be as bugged out as New Vegas was. Fun game, but trying to play through that without it crashing somewhere was a nightmare. I suspect Dawnguard will be riddled with them somewhere down the line. And Hearthfire by extension.

Excited to visit Solstheim, especially after I just left there from Bloodmoon. I pray to see the Airship crash, but I reckon its long gone.

Depending on how much they actually cost, I may get Hearthfire as well. I won't mind a larger house, but I'm loath to adopt anyone save for Sissle. And that would require me murdering her still living father.

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

5 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:43 pm

I haven't played skyrim in a while. The bugs and glitches actually weren't too bad for me. Except when I become a rocket and fly to the moon via a giant. It only crashed about 3 times for me.

6 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Dargor wrote:Still can't be as bugged out as New Vegas was. Fun game, but trying to play through that without it crashing somewhere was a nightmare. I suspect Dawnguard will be riddled with them somewhere down the line. And Hearthfire by extension.

Excited to visit Solstheim, especially after I just left there from Bloodmoon. I pray to see the Airship crash, but I reckon its long gone.

Depending on how much they actually cost, I may get Hearthfire as well. I won't mind a larger house, but I'm loath to adopt anyone save for Sissle. And that would require me murdering her still living father.
If you get all of them 50% off its around $22.

View user profile

7 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm

BurstLimitKL wrote:I haven't played skyrim in a while. The bugs and glitches actually weren't too bad for me. Except when I become a rocket and fly to the moon via a giant. It only crashed about 3 times for me.
Though it probably was a glitch, I laughed so much after I saw that the first time.

View user profile

8 Re: Skyrim DLC coming to the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 am

Good news indeed. Although, I've long kicked my addiction to Skyrim.(Cold Turkey ftw) Anywho, I hope whatever bugs there are guaranteed to be do not accidentally lock a quest from completion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum