[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon X-Y

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pokemon X-Y on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

So a couple of days ago, Nintendo announced the next installment to Pokemon and what not. Color me happy, I really like the fire starter this time, though I'm a sucker for foxes.

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

2 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

This and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance seals the deal for me buying a 3DS. Right after I get at least $50 in PSN, The Last Of Us, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

3 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 am

BurstLimitKL wrote:This and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance seals the deal for me buying a 3DS. Right after I get at least $50 in PSN, The Last Of Us, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Despite the fact that I actually have cash in my pocket, I am loath to spend it on...anything, let alone another system. This sort of makes it hard for me, because this is probably the first gen post-Ruby/Sapphire that I'm interested in.

View user profile

4 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

5 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Navep9 wrote:Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).
You...haven't played Gold/Silver? Oh poor soul, I pity you.

Ahem, Black and White was released a couple of years ago, but B&W 2 was rather recent. However, this game was only just announced, and there isn't a release date yet. Hard to say how far off it really is.

View user profile

6 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Dargor wrote:
Navep9 wrote:Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).
You...haven't played Gold/Silver? Oh poor soul, I pity you.

Ahem, Black and White was released a couple of years ago, but B&W 2 was rather recent. However, this game was only just announced, and there isn't a release date yet. Hard to say how far off it really is.
I remember reading somewhere that it had an expected release of October. P.S. I did play the Soulsilver, if that counts at all.

I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

7 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Gimlasgod

Community Manager
I put ALOT of hours into the classic, Sapphire, back when I was seven. Smile

My main All Star- Spike :TYO:
:party:
View user profile

8 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Heart Gold was my personal favorite.

9 Re: Pokemon X-Y on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Yellow and Gold were my favorite games. Now then, on to Gen 6. It seems everyone loves the Fennec fox starter. I'm curious to see what their evolved forms are.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum