[xGSx] Gunslingers Community

A gaming community for CCP's EVE DUST 514 on the PlayStation 3

Pokemon X-Y Gsban010

[GSx] Gunslingers Corporation, GmbH
Community for DUST 514, Fat Princess, and Minecraft


You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon X-Y

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon X-Y Empty Pokemon X-Y on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

So a couple of days ago, Nintendo announced the next installment to Pokemon and what not. Color me happy, I really like the fire starter this time, though I'm a sucker for foxes.


_________________
"It's Dargor! He knows!!!!" Big C

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

2Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

This and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance seals the deal for me buying a 3DS. Right after I get at least $50 in PSN, The Last Of Us, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time


_________________
Pokemon X-Y BurstLimitKL
View user profile

3Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 am

BurstLimitKL wrote:This and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance seals the deal for me buying a 3DS. Right after I get at least $50 in PSN, The Last Of Us, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Despite the fact that I actually have cash in my pocket, I am loath to spend it on...anything, let alone another system. This sort of makes it hard for me, because this is probably the first gen post-Ruby/Sapphire that I'm interested in.


_________________
"It's Dargor! He knows!!!!" Big C

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

4Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).


_________________
Pokemon X-Y Navep9
I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

5Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Navep9 wrote:Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).
You...haven't played Gold/Silver? Oh poor soul, I pity you.

Ahem, Black and White was released a couple of years ago, but B&W 2 was rather recent. However, this game was only just announced, and there isn't a release date yet. Hard to say how far off it really is.


_________________
"It's Dargor! He knows!!!!" Big C

"Reach heaven by violence"
View user profile

6Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Dargor wrote:
Navep9 wrote:Wow, didnt the 5th gen just get released? Shocked Sadly, due to the fact that I do not own a 3DS, this will be the second gen I have not played (first being 2nd gen).
You...haven't played Gold/Silver? Oh poor soul, I pity you.

Ahem, Black and White was released a couple of years ago, but B&W 2 was rather recent. However, this game was only just announced, and there isn't a release date yet. Hard to say how far off it really is.
I remember reading somewhere that it had an expected release of October. P.S. I did play the Soulsilver, if that counts at all.


_________________
Pokemon X-Y Navep9
I get it. Karma's a bitch.
View user profile

7Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Gimlasgod

Gimlasgod
Community Manager
I put ALOT of hours into the classic, Sapphire, back when I was seven. Smile


_________________
Gunslingers>WYLDKATZ Cool

My main All Star- Spike :TYO:
:party:
View user profile

8Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Heart Gold was my personal favorite.


_________________
Pokemon X-Y BurstLimitKL
View user profile

9Pokemon X-Y Empty Re: Pokemon X-Y on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Yellow and Gold were my favorite games. Now then, on to Gen 6. It seems everyone loves the Fennec fox starter. I'm curious to see what their evolved forms are.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum