You are not connected. Please login or register

Any roleplay ideas...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any roleplay ideas... Empty Any roleplay ideas... Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Let's see if we can restart some of the roleplays we had at OLY.

2Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Dargor

Dargor

While the idea is nice, I legitimately don't think anyone has the drive, or numbers to necro any of the old RP's...unless I'm proven otherwise.

3Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Then f--k the old RPs, let's come up with some new ones!

4Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

4wheel wrote:Then f--k the old RPs, let's come up with some new ones!

Now that's the attitude I like!

5Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I wanna be a dwarf... >.<

6Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm

4wheel

4wheel

Gimlasgod wrote:I wanna be a dwarf... >.<

[ythd]fR7EAdPUqvQ[/ythd]

7Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 pm

LOL! Very Happy

8Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

juhabach

lol. that video was done well.

9Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Dargor

Dargor

Pim would make a great Dwarf Dwemer in the Elder Scrolls all considering.

10Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Dargor wrote:Pim would make a great Dwarf Dwemer in the Elder Scrolls all considering.

Any roleplay ideas... I-see-10

11Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Can I be a Nord?

12Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm Imperial. Smile And yes, Nave you'll be a Nord. Lol what exactly is this role-playing? Razz

13Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Dargor

Dargor

Navep9 wrote:Can I be a Nord?
Twas a joke. Ain't no TES RP that I know of...yet.

Gimlasgod wrote:I'm Imperial. Smile
The real question here is, are you Colovian, or Nibenese. The difference is rather important when speaking of the Cyrodiils.

14Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Navep9

Navep9

[quote="Dargor"]
Navep9 wrote:Twas a joke. Ain't no TES RP that I know of...yet.
How dare you say that! *Gets Ulfric Stormcloak and declares war*

15Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Um. I don't know the difference between the two imperials I guess... Razz MY RACE though. lol GO IMPERIALS! Very Happy Screw the Stormcloaks...

16Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Dargor

Dargor

Gimlasgod wrote:Um. I don't know the difference between the two imperials I guess... Razz MY RACE though.
The difference is rather important. The Colovians are the result of close and intermingling relations with the Nords. Aside from the Nords, they're the backbone of the Imperial Legion. The Nibenese are...weird. A lot of them carry Katanas around, practice in sexual debauchery, and wear extravegent robes. They're also quite religious and are considered the heart of Cyrodiil. . Titus Mede was a Colovian, and I assume Titus Mede II was as well. The one who signed for Mede II death may of been Nibenese. I wouldn't be surprised.

Screw the Stormcloaks...
My money is on the Ra'gada. I don't see the Empire fairing to well in the future either now that there may be a new shitstorm in the Imperial City. That being said, a non-Nord backed empire would be nice to see for a change.

But enough Off-topic.

17Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 am

I see. Woah you know your Elder Scrolls. Lol I thought I was good, being a level 43 Imperial warrior with full daedric armor. Very Happy

18Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Navep9

Navep9

Gimlasgod wrote:I see. Woah you know your Elder Scrolls. Lol I thought I was good, being a level 43 Imperial warrior with full daedric armor. Very Happy
Level 53 Nord with Platinum Trophy, Maxed out sword "Dragonbane", shield "Spellbreaker", and Guildmaster Armor. Screw Deadric armor, I prefer sneaking behind people and slitting their throats. Armor is useless to me now.

19Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 am

Dargor

Dargor

Too many characters on my end to keep track of, especially between Morrowind, Skyrim and Oblivion. Current favorites are...

Aenar Thunder-Blade (Nordic Swordsman, also a Dragonborn)

Ohtimbar Latnemip (Altmer Bumbling Oaf Sorcerer)

Maramar (Redguard Warrior)

Tels Hlaalu (Dunmer Nightblade)

20Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 am

Mio-chan

Mio-chan
Community Manager

Anyway, role play ideas.

I'm considering something involving zombies, and guns. Lots of guns.

21Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 am

Zombies would be fun. Who would write the role-play?

22Any roleplay ideas... Empty Re: Any roleplay ideas... Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 am

Navep9

Navep9

Pim, you had me at zombies. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum